Thursday, April 2, 2009

LOVING WW

Well up to week 5 and my total weightloss to date is 4.1kgs. Can't complain with that. I have worked out how long I have before my 50th in September 2010 and on the 13th March it was exactly 18 months away. I have calculated that I need to lose 2.3kgs a month (ie on the 13th of every month I want to be 2.3kgs lighter than the month before to stay on track) to get to my goal of 70kgs on my 50th birthday. I reckon that is doable and hopefully I can be ahead of schedule so when I do plateau in later months I have something to fall back on!

I also know in my head that I don't have any other chances now. This is it. If I don't stay with WW this time I know it is just gonna be too hard to still get to 50 and not fat. I know without a shadow of a doubt that this is gonna be it. I know it and I can feel it. I feel different somehow knowing that I can't give up in the hope of finding something better out there. I know weight watchers works, I know it and I have always known it. This is why I always go back to weight watchers. Why did I ever think I could try something else. Why, oh why>>>>>>

But another thing I aint gonna do this time and that is moan about my past. I remember making an oath to myself that the past is gone and forgotten. This is now. This is the present and I no longer think of the past and all my past weight watchers attempts, not to mention all the other damn diets and shakes that I have tried in the last 20 years. It is comforting to know that I will be sticking with weight watchers for the long haul. I have a totally different mindset - which is good and I can feel the difference.

So that is my weightloss to date and I am proud of myself for that. My husband is proud as well and I think he can see a difference in my attitude this time. He has told me all along to stay with one thing and that it might take a couple of years and not to expect it all in a month. Of course, I never listened to him what does he know he's been skinny his whole life and eats what he likes. But you know, he was right and I wished I had listened before. Well, I am listening now honey and here I come....

We will have been married for 27 years this month and I have booked a weekend away at the gorgeous cabin in the Dandenongs. Can't wait. Kids are old enough to stay on their own now (21 and 18) and I aint even gonna think about the parties that might be happening. Wow 27 years with the same man and I love him more than ever. I also feel he loves me just as much. We were meant for each other. I always felt that which is why we married so young. When you know you are meant to be together for ever then why hang off. That's what I reckon anyway and if I had my time again I will marry young (to only you though Wayne).

Anyway, the reason I have actually got the time to write in my blog is because I have had the last 2 days off work due to one side of my face aching. And I mean aching. Have made an appointment at the doctors tomorrow if it is still sore cause now I am getting a bit worried it might be something serious. I never get migraines and I never have sinus problems. I have been to the dentist with no problems so really don't know what it could be. My whole right side of my head and face just kills. Even my right eyeball. Aspro clear helps a little bit but it is still there and I can feel it.

Well will see tomorrow if it is any better.

Shaz

No comments: