Saturday, October 18, 2008

NOT LONG TO GO

No, I am not talking about my weightloss goal cause boy do I have a lot to go. I am talking about my youngest son finishing Year 12 in 3 days time. He still has exams to do but as for the daily school drudge - it will be gone. I will be actually able to go to work at whatever time suits me and leave whatever time suits me. I haven't been able to do that for 12 years (or more as his older brother is nearly 21 and I have been the taxi driver for him as well). Where have all the years gone! This is definitely going to be a new era for me and time (at last) to think about me and my life. I have for so many years put my kids before me in so many ways. Now, I am not saying that I will no longer care for them cause that is inbred in me. What I am saying is that they no longer NEED me in the way they use to.

Anyway, apart from that my total weightloss is now 2.1kg. I consider that to be very good over a 6 week period and feel quite proud in being able to achieve that while still eating what I want and when I want. Still counting my points with WW Online and it keeps me on the straight and narrow. Even if I eat 20 points more in a day, I am counting that so I am held accountable and can look back and know that the reason I didn't lose weight that week is due to that and not because of "my metabolism"!!!

I also need to get back to Fernwood gym cause I have been making excuses for the last 2 weeks and know that it needs to become a permanent part of my life. Maybe after Thursday (when I get my wings), I can start making it a priority.

I know I am a bit slack in adding posts but maybe that can improve with a bit more time as well!!

No comments: