Monday, June 14, 2010

TOWN TONIGHT

Well, tonight I joined T.O.W.N. For those that don't know that stands for Take Off Weight Naturally.

Starting weight 114.8kg. Boy, where did that come from??? Anyway, like they said tonight I will NEVER see that weight again cause I WILL lose this weight. My goal weight (at the moment) is 75kg so I do have a bit to go.

They don't really tell you what to eat, just go by healthy eating guidelines but have suggested using a calorie counter and trying 1500 per day to start with. That is quite a bit lower than I am used to so I shall see how I cope, I may have to go back up to 1800 as that is definately more livable but we will see. That is what they have suggested so that is what I am going to start doing.

I have to write down (usual stuff), everything I eat and work out the calories and I am to take that next week to be looked at (keeps me honest anyway). Also, I will be getting a sash next week which I think is used to put any buttons/medals etc on if I lose any weight.

I am really looking forward to this new beginning. It is not weight watchers again, nor is it something else I have done in the past either like Jenny Craig, Lite n
Easy or Nutrisystem - one of the many many I have tried. This will be new, I have never done town before and really have no idea what to expect - WHICH IS GOOD>..

So here goes everybody, I am ready and willing.

Shaz

No comments: