Friday, August 29, 2008

I hate Teenagers

Not much going on the weight front. Have been religiously logging my calories and exercise in Calorieking.com.au and then logging my daily weight into Physicsdiet.com. It is really keeping me on the straight and narrow at the moment cause I just love watching my average weight going down. I can't believe how different it is now weighing when you don't need to worry about the constant up and down. Once you realise that it is normal and it is the average that matters the daily weight fluctuations mean nothing. It is really liberating and I actually enjoy weighing now even if I am up one day. I lost .9 of a kilo in one day on Thurdays weighin but went back up by .3 the next. Overall my average is going down so that is what matters and when you see your graph it is quite exciting. Hopefully I can keep this up (unlike the zillion other weight loss attempts). I really feel that this is my last ditched attempt before I get to the big 50 and I wanted to give myself a couple of years to lose 50 kilos. I know I really won't get another chance after this cause my health is deteriotating having now got high blood pressure that I need tablets for AND high cholesterol that the doctor thinks I am taking tablets for but when I looked them up on the interet and saw all the side affects I didn't fill out the prescription. That was 12 months ago and I would have thought I'd have lost weight by now but here I am 4 kilos heavier than then................ God this is hard.

Anyway, looking at today's title you may be wondering where the teenagers come into all of this. Well as I have 2 teenage boys (20 and 17) they affect my day to day moods quite dramatically. My 17 year old had his year 12 formal last night and although it was to finish at 1am and call us, he was still not home at 4.30am. Apparently he went to a mate's place and decided to stay the night (without so much as a second thought my myself or my husband). He is such a pain in the arse at the moment let me tell you. I can't do anything right and he looks at disgust with me most of the time just for asking a normal question about his day. He refuses to discuss anything and I honestly think he is embarassed of me. He doesn't bring his friends home - ever! Unlike his older brother who's friends practically live here. I don't get them. He upsets me constantly with his apparent hatred and dislike of me. He only talks to me when he wants something.

Anyway, got to go.

Shaz

1 comment:

StacyRenee said...

Sorry you are having trouble in the teenage department. I will have 3 of them in the house at the same time in a few years. 19, 18 ,13 and an 11 year old. WOW what was I thinking?? Keep up the good work on your weight though.