Thursday, September 4, 2008

What's wrong with me

Yesterday's weight - 110.2kg
Today's weight - 112.6kg

Is that for real or what! Friggin hell I can't believe I actually went up by 2.4kg in one damn day... Okay, I know I'm not meant to be worrying about the day to day differences but my god 2.4kg. This is where I get pissed off with everything. I have been dieting now for 20 years. I actually was lying awake in bed last night thinking about all the diets I have done over the years (husband is currently away). I came up with the following:

WeightWatchers - at LEAST 25 times in 20 years - AT LEAST.....
Ultra Lite - once but never again
Jenny Craig - Twice and never lost anything
Gloria Marshall - Twice and never lost anything
Sure Slim - Lost quite a bit but put it all back on
Dietician - Lost a bit but didn't go back - too expensive
Tony Ferguson - twice

and not to mention all the diet books I have bought an eaten my way through..... the list is just endless and here I am even fatter than what I was 20 years ago. You know I think back now and if I was the weight that I was when I started dieting (69kgs) I would be soooooo happy. But, alas I thought I was a fat pig at 69kgs, little did I know that I would put on 40 kilos over the next 20 years by doing the one thing that was meant to help me get skinny.

I think there is definitely something wrong here. Why do I keep doing the one thing that doesn't seem to be working. You know what, I just think that it is my fault and not the diet. I think it is me that just didn't have the willpower to continue on with it. Is this true? Is it really me? Or is it dieting that has done it????? I don't know. I just want to be thinner. I want to get my health back. What is the answer. Anybody have it?? I am listening. Please help. I don't know what to do.

I am again toying with the idea of doing WW again. I keep going back to WW cause I still think that is the most healthiest and easiest to do for life BUT......................... why have I done it 25 times and still fat. It just has to be me.......

I don't know.......

Let me stew on that for a while.

Sharon

1 comment:

StacyRenee said...

I tried WW and I cant do it. I dont have time to count points. I started the zone diet. It's simple and no counting for me. I can't afford the other diets where you have to eat what they mail you. Besides I dont see how them making your food helps you learn how to cook and eat healthy. Anyways....stick to it and dont give up it could just be water my sister goes up 5 pounds over night with water weight and the next day its gone again. You can do this.