Friday, September 26, 2008

I HAVE A LOSS

I have good news. After I counted my points this week religiously I have lost .4 of a kilo. Might not sound like a heap of weight to lose but believe me that is good for me. I did a quick calculation. If I average a loss of only 1.5 kg every month from now till my 50th birthday (2 years away) I shall have lost 36kgs and be under 80kgs which I haven't been since before having the kids (and my oldest is nearly 21!!). Hey, I can handle that - now I just gotta do it. Once and for all I want this fat gone, gone gone.. And I don't want it back again. Just love the WW forums. Keeping me on the straight and narrow at the moment.

Back to this Blog. I am pretty slack, I know, when I see other peoples blogs with photos and links. I will figure it out soon enough and once I do there will be no going back. I know I need to blog more often as well, I don't think once a week is enough.

Have been slack going to the gym this week. Joined Fernwood bout 4 months ago and have only been to two classes in that time. Keep saying I am gonna try Bodypump, Bodybalance and Studio Cycle but chicken out everytime. I think I am gonna be so unfit and not keep up and get embarassed. I shall find the courage soon enough - maybe just need to lose a couple of more kilos first??? Anyway, I do go on the treadmill, cross training and do the weights but it is getting a bit boring to say the least so need to add a bit more spice I think.

Had a nice breaky this morning (if you like porridge try it):

1/3cup rolled oats (microwave for a couple of minutes with a bit of water)

Add 1/3 cup evaporated skim milk

Add 1 small banana (also like sultanas)

Points: 3.5 with sultanas (1tablespoon) or 4 with the banance - evaporated milk makes it soooo creamy. Also add a tiny bit of splenda to sweeten.

Not sure what I am having for lunch yet but I have chops out for a BBQ tonight. The weather here in Melbourne is so nice this morning.

Shaz

No comments: